Open to Fine-Tune Solutions in Partnership with Your Company
Data Science Students
CSR related activities
Thesis project description
We are two dedicated MSc students in Business Analytics and Data Science, seeking an collaboration with a company for our thesis project.
- We both have a strong academic background in finance and economics
- Our shared interests revolve around utilizing big data analytics, algorithms, and machine learning models to optimize processes and enhance workflows.
- We are passionate about sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
- Together, we have successfully collaborated on projects, including developing a dashboard for the Danish Board of Health and fine-tuning a YOLO model to aid visually impaired individuals in outdoor navigation. Both projects earned an A+ grade.
- We are hard-working, sociable, and determined individuals who are committed to go the extra mile for the right solution.
We are open to exploring various directions for our thesis project. Our goal is to delve into real-world challenges faced by your company, utilizing our expertise to craft tailored solutions. We believe in the power of collaboration and are ready to adapt our project to align with your organization's requirements.
If you are seeking proactive, adaptable, and innovative collaborators, we are eager to discuss how we can contribute to your company's success.
Casper Seidenfaden & Mathijs Blekkenhorst
Managerial value of the research
- Innovative Solutions - Efficiency Improvement - Data-Driven Decision Making- Enhanced Customer Experience- Sustainability Integration- Competitive Advantage- Improved Accessibility- Strategic Insights- Enhanced Brand Reputation- Measurable Impact
Research topic motivation
Driven by data, innovation, and a passion for positive change, we seek collaboration to solve real-world challenges. Our expertise in data science and machine learning fuels our desire to make a meaningful impact on businesses and communities, through innovation, efficiency, and sustainability.
Why collaborate with us
- We both have a strong academic background in finance and economics- Our shared interests revolve around utilizing big data analytics, algorithms, and machine learning models to optimize processes and enhance workflows.- We are passionate about sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.- Together, we have successfully collaborated on projects, including developing a dashboard for the Danish Board of Health and fine-tuning a YOLO model to aid visually impaired individuals in outdoor navigation. Both projects earned an A+ grade.- We are hard-working, social, and determined individuals who are committed to go the extra mile for the right solution.
14 to 19 weeks.
Collaboration start date
Collaboration end date
Number of student
Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English
Interested in a collaboration?
Project Researcher #1
Reliable and hard-working business intelligence enthusiast from Vejle, Denmark. I take a proactive approach to life, enjoy challenges, and adapt well to complex situations. My curiosity led me to gain experience from working, traveling, and studying in various locations, such as Japan, South America, and Norway. With a solid background in finance and economics, I am currently developing technical expertise in Machine Learning, and Python while exploring a minor in energy modeling
Passion and motivation
I am enthusiastic about developing real-life solutions. Theoretical knowledge becomes meaningful when it is employed to address genuine issues. By working closely with a company, I can explore innovative solutions, transforming abstract concepts into practical applications. This process not only enhances my problem-solving abilities but also contributes meaningfully to the business world.
Master of Science
MSc in Business Administration and Data Science
Want access to all researcher profiles and project proposals?
Become an Excelerate Explorer Company and browse all researcher profiles and project collaboration proposals on Excelerate – no hidden fees.
- Researcher bio
- Hardskills & softskills
- Student CV
- Work experience
Project collaboration proposals
- Project description
- Managerial value
- Collaboration pitch
- Attached researcher profiles
Want to see more project proposals like this one?